Friday, October 30, 2015

I Want To Design with Tombow!

I am applying for the Tombow Design Team.

Here are a couple projects that I am featuring to show my versatility and style.

 
Music Is Life Accessory Hanger
This project was crafted from lumber, nails, Blue Moon Beads and DCWV products. You can see the full blog here.


Wedding Card
Here is a wedding card I made recently for some close friends. I used Blue Moon Beads and DCWV products for it.
You can see the full blog here.


Faux Tin Snow Block Decor
These fun blocks were made recently, as a part of my Holiday Decor. I used wood for the block, metallic spray paint and layered on a variety of DCWV paper products.
You can see the full blog here.


Juniper Berry Gift Box Tutorial
Here is a full tutorial write up of a gift box I crafted recently. Step by step instructions using the Juniper Berry I Want It All Bundle by Basic Grey, from FotoBella.com.
You can see the full blog here.






No comments:

Post a Comment