Saturday, May 7, 2016

National Scrapbook Day

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

What an incredible thing to celebrate, a hobby that not only preserves life's memories, but also reduces stress! And I know I could use more de-stressing!

This month, as a Brand Ambassador for Tombow, I was completely spoiled with a large package of goodies from a couple different craft brands. But I pulled out a few of them to work with on my NSD project.


Once again, Tombow knocks it out of the park with an easy to use adhesive! The Mono Permanent Adhesive tool fits perfectly in my hand, glides on easily and has a handy little plastic flap that closes over the strip, so it doesn't get dirty or stick to everything in sight!


I loved this Simple Stories Carpe The Heck Out Of This Diem saying from their Carpe Diem Collection Kit. I thought I would make it stand out a little more, and colored it with the Tombow Irojiten Vivid Colored Pencils.


Here is my Carpe Diem Layout:


On this layout I also used items from the Fancy Pants Attwell Collection, they blended perfectly with everything I picked out for it!




How are you celebrating National Scrapbook Day?




No comments:

Post a Comment