Tuesday, February 10, 2015

First Day Layout

I love being able to capture a single moment, and be able to tell the story to everyone, simply through the amazing paper and incredible embellishments.

I am completely spoiled by DCWV, and with so many great products, I wanted to use as many as I could in a single project.


For this layout I hope I captured his pure joy and pride, but also if you read into it, you can see his parents are sad he's growing up too fast!



DCWV Buttons and Ribbons finished off the page with a pop of color.


 In creating some layers and dimension on my page, I mixed some gel medium with Folk Art Paint in Light Blue, used my Scor-Pal Tool and rubbed it over a triangle shape stencil. The paint mixed perfectly and I loved I was able to customize a color to match.




No comments:

Post a Comment